City of Atlanta DPRCA Parks Design
Ormond St Park – Atlanta, Georgia
City of Atlanta
- All visible above ground improvements will be located and depicted on the final drawing.
- Property corners will be recovered or replaced and visibly flagged.
- Adjoining road rights-of-way will be established per current deeds and/or road right-of-way plans.
- All above ground existing features including, but not limited to, buildings, curb and gutter, pavement, power lines, catch basins, drainage structures, ditches, sidewalks, etc. will be shown.
- Underground information marked by others and includes the location of existing drainage and sewer utilities based on observations from visible above ground structures.
- Contours to be depicted at 1’ or 2’ intervals and tied to State Plane coordinates.