- Finding the exact locations of driveways, your house, and other landmarks on your property.
- Staking property lines so you know exactly where your property ends; necessary if you want to build a fence or wall around your property.
- Calculating the elevation of your land to find how much grading may need to be done on your property.
- Finding the location of large trees that could be in the way of any grading or landscaping.
- Making sure your house was built exactly where it was supposed according to the plans.
Land surveys for the renter or homeowner. These surveys include:
Flagging and staking property lines/corners.